Thursday, November 18, 2010

16 weeks...

Pregnancy Stats:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of our babies: Our twins are the size of avocados this week.

Maternity Clothes: A mix, more and more maternity clothing is showing up in my daily outfits
Gender: Too soon but I can not wait
Movement: Not yet but hopefully soon
Sleep: I can not get enough. I have increased the number of pillows I sleep with poor Bob I am sure it will only get worse.
What I miss: Diet Coke, Sushi
Cravings: Tacos,  Chocolate Frosty's, Habachi Chicken
Symptoms: Fatigue,  Stretching, and Headaches
Best Moment this week: Bob and I hearing the twins heartbeats at our Dr. appointment this week.
Everything looked good at our monthly check up. I am measuring at 18-19 weeks which is normal to measure bigger for twins. Boy, can I feel the great stretch. It gets a little painful sometimes in all honesty. The twins had strong heartbeats this week around 155 and were moving all over the place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment