Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful...

On this Thanksgiving morning there is so much to be thankful for. I am so thankful that God has chosen us to be parents. I have dreamed of being a mommy my whole life and now as I am on this wonderful journey. Despite the not so fun side effects of pregnancy and shots I know that it will all be a passing memory when I have my two little ones in my arms. I am honored, thankful, and blessed to be carrying our sweet twins. I am also thankful that we have had a healthy pregnancy thus far.  I am thankful for my wonderful team of doctors, supportive family, and friends. It is hard to believe that this time next year we will have two little ones with us and they may be even crawling around by then! Thank you Lord for all the blessings on our family this year and the ones to come. Happy Thanksgiving to my little jellybeans, Daddy and I can not wait to meet you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment