Thursday, March 24, 2011

34 weeks...

Pregnancy Stats:
How Far Along: We are 34 weeks. This is huge a milestone for us!! 
(This is definitely not the most flattering photo but for the sake of documenting our journey I am placing it on the blog.)

Size of our babies: Our twins are the sizes of honeydews this month. James is 4lbs 8ozs and Jackson is 4lbs 4 ozs to be exact.

Maternity Clothes: Um seriously I think that soon only a big burlap sack will fit I am huge!
Gender: Boys!!! James Sidney and Jackson Esker
Movement: They are extremely active which is great! All you need to do is stare at my tummy a few minutes and you will see them fliping and kicking. The especially like to kick the nurses. My favorite thing lately is when they get hiccups especially when I can feel it and hear it because they are on the monitor, it is cute. 
Sleep: I sleep about 2 hours at a time. I take a few 30 minute naps during the day. I think my body is trying to prepare me for their arrival.
What I miss: mainly things related to not being on hospital bed rest like Izzy (being in the hospital makes me miss my sweet puppy she is great company), being able to sleep through the night, my bed-the hospital bed is not my favorite and not being so huge mainly more related to the swelling than the babies.
Cravings: Macaroni and Cheese, Coconut Cake, Broccoli 
Symptoms: Mainly swelling- it is everywhere and it is painful, restless, high blood pressure, braxton hicks and real contractions, frequent bathroom breaks, and a constant headache.
Best Moment this week: Making it this far! We could not be more excited and neither could our doctor's. We are still taking it one day at a time but we are one week closer to 36 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment