Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Wonderful Husband...

I just want to take a second to brag on my wonderful husband. He is going to be such an AMAZING father. He goes above and beyond and I know it is not fun carting me around to multiple doctor's visits, going to seminary full time, working 40+hours a week, and keeping up the house. He has been wonderful throughout the pregnancy and especially during bed rest. He caters to my every need and most all of my wants, like cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory just because! He cooks meals for us when he is off and makes me plates for when he is at work. He always makes sure I am well taken care of. He is also so sweet to our little boys he talks to them and plays with them- they love to kick back when you press on my stomach and then if you stop they kick repeatedly acting like "Hey where did you go?" it is so funny. He reads them books, they are so responsive to his voice it amazes me. He is so ready for them to get here, I think a little more than me. I feel a lot less prepared. My favorite thing is when he prays over me and our children at night, it melts my heart and reminds me how blessed I am. Today was a relaxing Sunday we were able to spend together since he was off and tonight he made a wonderful steak dinner- it tasted as good as it looks!





I cherish these moments before the boys arrive. I am so thankful for him throughout this pregnancy and could not ask for a more wonderful husband and father to our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment