Thursday, March 17, 2011

33 Weeks...

Pregnancy Stats:
How Far Along: We are 33 weeks, YAY!

Size of our babies: Our twins are the sizes of honeydews this month. 

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes are all that I can wear and only a few pieces now due to the swelling and my growing belly
Gender: Boys!!! James Sidney and Jackson Esker
Movement: They are all over the place all the time. They are most active during our biweekly NSTs, they know we are trying to monitor them and they kick the monitor and move all over the place.
Sleep: I sleep about 2 hours at a time and that is it then I HAVE to go run to the restroom. I am very uncomfortable not so much from the pregnancy but the large amount of swelling and extra water I am carrying around on top of the babies.
What I miss: A good night's sleep, being able to bend over, not being on bed rest, and not be exhausted since being on bed rest our twice weekly outing to the doctor are exhausting just walking is exhausting.
Cravings: Macaroni and Cheese, Cheesecake (my sweet hubby brought me some from the cheesecake factory- it was delish!)
Symptoms: Mainly swelling- it is everywhere I actually started to hold pockets of fluid and it is painful, restless, braxton hicks and real contractions,frequent bathroom breaks, and a constant headache. I am thankful the shortness of breath is not as bad turns out the boys and moved down some and are both head down.
Best Moment this week: Making it on week 3 of bed rest, every week counts! Also my sweet husband bought me a Vera Bradley Diaper bag- it is actually the weekender style which is a little bigger perfect for the twin's stuff. 

It is so cute I love it! 
He also got his dad bag in the mail, it is pretty neat!
He is happy to have a manly diaper bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment