Sunday, March 6, 2011

Church Baby Shower...

Bob and I are incredibly blessed to have the church family we do. New Covenant Fellowship is just that our family. The ladies from our church threw us a wonderful shower for James and Jackson. I was worried I would not get to go because I was put on bed rest but I obtained special permission from my doctor to attend. Jessica opened up her home to host the joyous occasion. It was also really special because my mom was in town and able to attend as well. James and Jackson got some wonderful things. The families at NCF overwhelmed us with their generosity, we are so blessed.

Mckinley was my little helper, he is such a sweetie



I had a wonderful time and can not wait to introduce the boys to their church family. James and Jackson are already incredibly loved and prayed for. I am so thankful for NCF!

No comments:

Post a Comment