Thursday, March 10, 2011

Maternity Photos

A few weeks ago I was asked to model for my friend Lisa whose is a photographer. She was working on a project for school and I had thought about taking maternity photos but just had not really made it a priority. In fact if it was not for one of my best friends, Victoria, I would not have made a big deal about trying to take weekly belly pictures but I am so glad I have. Turns out it the shoot was perfect timing since it was the last week before I was placed on bed rest. She did a wonderful job and it was so much fun I am really glad I did it! Here are some of the photos she took and feature on her blog- www.lisapotterphotography.wordpress.com






 The book I am holding contains all their ultrasound photos



Thanks so much Lisa, I love what you were able to capture!

No comments:

Post a Comment