Friday, March 4, 2011

31 weeks...

Pregnancy Stats:
How Far Along: We are 31 weeks
Size of our babies: Our twins are still the sizes of squashes this month. 

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes are all that I can wear
Gender: Boys!!! James Sidney and Jackson Esker
Movement: They are all over the place kicking all the time especially at night time
Sleep: I get a few hours at a time but I am exhausted all the time it is worse with bed rest.
What I miss: A good night's sleep, being able to bend over, not being on bedrest
Cravings: Mexican, and Asparagus (I know weird)
Symptoms: swelling, headaches, fatigue, heartburn, frequent bathroom trips, shortness of breath, round ligament pain, and nausea.
Best Moment this week: The nursery it is almost done thanks to my wonderful husband and parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment