Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week 6 Stats...






Pregnancy Stats:
How Far Along: 6 Weeks
Size of baby: Our little one is the size of a sweet pea this week
Maternity Clothes: None right now but I am feeling bloated. My pants feel a little tighter and my bra is getting a little snug.
Gender: We have no clue yet, too ealry
Movement: Too early
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well but the nausea wakes me up in the morning as well as at least on trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Although no matter how much sleep I get I am always tired. 
What I miss: Waking up without nausea
Cravings: Macaroni and Cheese and Bacon
Symptoms: Fatigue, Tenderness, and Nausea that is unrelenting all day (I am so thankful for Zofran it is making it a little better.)
Best Moment this week: Reading about all the growing our little one is doing this week. So much happens in such a short amount of time it is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment