Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gotta pee..again

That title pretty much sums up my life right now. I honestly thought this is what moms to be only had deal with in their third trimester but I have learned I was so wrong. (This may be TMI but I am just being honest.)  The hormone that causes this is known as HCG. This hormone increases blood volume during pregnancy, therefore increasing urine flow. Needless to say at work today I felt like I was going to pee all the time, especially since I drink a ton of water while at work. I have also noticed I have to get up in the middle of the night a lot more too. I am thinking I should cut out my cup of water before bed, that may help  me avoid my 3:00 am potty run. I can not imagine what it will be like when little one is big enough to press on my bladder. Despite the annoying frequent bathroom breaks this is another pregnancy symptom that is totally worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment