Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dr. Appointments...

This is the last week of the 1st trimester and I am hoping it will take the nausea and vomiting with it. As you can tell from the picture we are tired, thanks to the constant all day sickness. We had a physical this with Dr. H all is well except for a UTI. So I am starting an antibiotic to clear that up. Later in the week we went to our high risk ob for 1st trimester screening.  This tests for down's syndrome and spina bifida. It is non-invasive and consisted of and ultrasound and finger stick. Everything came back normal. However, we did found out something new as it seems we do with every ultrasound.  Much to my husband's relief it was not that we are having triplets (anyone seen the Slate card commercial), he was a little wary that we might discover more babies like last time, rather that our twins are identical.  Identical either 2 boys of 2 girls, how exciting. With this comes a whole new set of possible complications but we are trusting in the One who is forming these precious babies in my womb. I am so thankful that through prayer I can let go of all the fears that plague me.

No comments:

Post a Comment