Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 10




Pregnancy Stats:
How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Size of our babies: Our twins are the size of prunes this week.
Maternity Clothes: None but I am bloated. I am wearing comfortable clothes and ones that were a little big before or have some stretch. 
Gender: We have no clue yet, too early to tell
Movement: Too early
Sleep: I can not get enough, I am always tired
What I miss: Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocha
Cravings: Chicken Nuggets
Symptoms: Constant nausea and vomiting this has been one of the worst weeks so far I also discovered I get very car sick which was something I have never experienced and makes for a very long 12 hour trip home!
Best Moment this week: Telling our families about the twins.


According to the bump.com the baby is the size of a prune

"With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. Soon, legs will start working too."

No comments:

Post a Comment