Saturday, February 26, 2011

30 Weeks....

Pregnancy Stats:
How Far Along: We are 30 weeks- sorry we are without pictures again. We just moved this week and with bed rest I have not taken pictures.
Size of our babies: Our twins are the size of squashes this month. 

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes are all that I can wear
Gender: Boys!!! James Sidney and Jackson Esker
Movement: They are all over the place kicking all the time especially at night time
Sleep: I get a few hours at a time but I am exhausted all the time.
What I miss: A good night's sleep, being able to bend over, not being on bedrest
Cravings: Mexican, Ice cream, and Oreos
Symptoms: swelling, headaches, fatigue, heartburn, frequent bathroom trips, shortness of breath, round ligament pain, and nausea.
Best Moment this week: Seeing the boys on ultrasound Jackson weighs 3lb 11 ozs, James weighs 3lbs 3ozs


No comments:

Post a Comment