Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Shower from Home...


A little while ago Bob and I were very blessed to be able to have a baby shower at home in Georgia. I had permission from my doctor to fly down for the weekend unfortunately Bob could not come with me. We were so blessed by this wonderful shower. The outpouring of generosity was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. James and Jackson are already so loved and prayed for. Here are a few pictures from the shower, we are so thankful to everyone who shared in the this joyous time in our lives.
The table setting, my Dad did the beautiful arrangments
 The Cake
 Some of the gifts before people started to arrive

 Opening gifts
 Just  two of the adorable 36 outfits we got

 Opening the beautiful necklace with the boys name on it
 A picture of all of the stuff from the shower, we were so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment