Friday, December 24, 2010

Nursery Inspiration...

I have always wanted to plan a nursery and that is one of the reason I really wanted to find out the gender of our sweet babies. I have bookmarked a lot of nursery ideas and inspiration websites. After we found out they were boys I really began looking for nursery ideas. Bob and I have different tastes so this has been a challenge. When I first found out I was pregnant I would go to the Pottery Barn Kids store and gush over the beautiful nursery bedding whenever I  had the chance. I fell in love with Eli's Elephants and believe it or not my husband likes it as well. After hours of searching through thousand of catalogs and websites it is still my favorite nursery bedding.

 This is my dream nursery
 I love the blues and greens and of course the adorable elephants! The little mobile is too cute. My only problem is the retired the curtains and valence so I will need to try to find a gently used set or a different kind to match.
These are a few ideas I found from others who have used this bedding. I love the light blue on the walls and the tree mural.


 I also found some cute nursery accessories on Esty

Is it not the cutest! I think it would make the perfect nursery!


No comments:

Post a Comment