Thursday, December 23, 2010

21 Weeks Stats..

Pregnancy Stats:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks ( I really need to take weekly pictures)
Size of our babies: Our twins are the size of bananas this week. (Which seems smaller than a cantaloupe but they say it is based on their length) 



Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes is mostly all I wear right now with a exception of a few things that I wear with my Bella Bands
Gender: Boys!!! James and Jackson
Movement: I feel them move more and more.
Sleep: I am more and more uncomfortable at night so it is getting harder to sleep not to mention the bathroom runs.
What I miss: A good night's sleep
Cravings: Mexican,Chocolate Frosty's
Symptoms: Fatigue, Heartburn, Stretching, and Headaches
Best Moment this week:  Just feeling them wiggle around!


No comments:

Post a Comment