Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Willow Tree....

As an early Christmas gift my parents got us something very sweet.  You see I absolutely love Willow Tree. They are beautiful pieces. One of my most treasured pieces is the Willow Tree cake topper I found for our wedding. While my mom was here for a visit this weekend she gave us our new treasured Willow Tree pieces. It is called Two Together: Love in Abundance and it is a set of twin figurines. They are absolutely precious and even look like boys.  

They are precious don't you think. Thanks Mom and Dad we love them!

On a Side Note:
How do you like our new design!  A special thank you to Amy at Designer Blogs, it looks wonderful! If you ever need any design work please go to their site they are  such a joy to work with!
http://www.designerblogs.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment