Friday, December 3, 2010

18 Weeks...

Pregnancy Stats:


How Far Along: 18 Weeks 
Size of our babies: Our twins are the size of sweet potatoes this week.


Maternity Clothes: A mix, more and more maternity clothing is showing up in my daily outfits. I actually got Bella Bands this week and love them!!!
Gender: Boys!!!
Movement: Honestly I am not sure, I felt something like butterflies but who knows that could be gas :)
Sleep: I take naps all the time it seems I can not get enough sleep
What I miss: Diet Coke, Sushi
Cravings: Mexican
Symptoms: Fatigue, Heartburn, Stretching, and Headaches
Best Moment this week: Seeing our little boys during our ultrasound this week.  They are all over each other, hitting and kicking. We are going to have our hands full but not as full as our hearts are!


No comments:

Post a Comment