Thursday, January 6, 2011

23 weeks...

Pregnancy Stats:
(This is us before heading out on a double date)
How Far Along: 23 Weeks 
Size of our babies: Our twins are the size of papayas this month. 



Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes is all I wear, my wardrobe has become very limited but I LOVE my maternity jeans! They are amazing! 
Gender: Boys!!! James Sidney and Jackson Esker
Movement: I feel them move more and more. Their kick are getting pretty powerful I actually saw my tummy move this week!
Sleep: I am not sleeping well at all, my OB said this is not uncommon in twin moms. I think the worst part is sleeping on my side I am not a side sleeper at all.
What I miss: A good night's sleep
Cravings: Mexican,Chocolate Frosty's, Oreos
Symptoms: Leg cramps- ugh these are horrible, Fatigue, Heartburn, Stretching, and Headaches
Best Moment this week:  Bob feeling them kick! He actually felt them kick for the first time on New Years Eve. Man these little boys are active they really keep their mommy up at night.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are doing good. I am thinking of and your little family.

    ReplyDelete