Friday, January 28, 2011

26 Weeks...

Pregnancy Stats:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks - Sorry I forgot to take a belly pick this week :(
Size of our babies: Our twins are the size of eggplants this month. 
Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes is all I wear, my wardrobe has become very limited.
Gender: Boys!!! James Sidney and Jackson Esker
Movement: They are all over the place it s crazy you can see my stomach move
Sleep: I am giving up on a full nights sleep between the heartburn, sore hips (I hate sleeping on my side), and bathroom trips.
What I miss: A good night's sleep, no heartburn
Cravings: Mexican, Mexican, did I mention Mexican!
Symptoms: Leg cramps, Fatigue, Heartburn, and some definite round ligament pain- bending over is such a challenge
Best Moment this week: Our ultrasound! They were being such a mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment