Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our Little One


I am still in shock and awe after yesterday. According to my LMP I am 6 weeks pregnant. What in the world!?! Who would of thought? Bob and I are really excited but keeping it measured till we go to the doctor. I called my OB today so now I am just waiting for them to call back and set up an appointment.  This nausea is awful. Bob picked up some saltines and graham crackers for me because everything is making my sick even my oatmeal which I love. The hardest thing right now for me is not telling everyone but we are determined to wait until we can tell our parents in person which won't be till October. Also then we will be almost done with the first trimester at that point and feel more comfortable telling people about our pregnancy. I am so glad I started this blog even though at this time it is private I just want to document this crazy and amazing journey we are on.

No comments:

Post a Comment