Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pregnant

One word forever life changing. Three pregnancy tests and many tears later. This is the word that will forever change our lives. We are shocked.nervous.worried.excited. so many emotions to explain the response to that one word. I had imagined I would be cool, calm and collected when I told my sweet husband we were expecting our first child. I also thought it would be in 3-5 years later after months of planning. However, none of this was the case. I was hysterical, calling him at work asking him to come bring me another box of tests not yet believing the pink line I saw on the first one was real. Are we ready for this? Will I be a good mommy? A thousand thoughts cross my mind. My husband throughout all remained calm. I was crying then excited then followed by more crying. Today has been the worst of the ongoing nausea, hence the reason I took the test. I can’t wait to be a mom, I just had no idea it would be this soon. God’s timing is always perfect so I will rest in that. So we are a growing little family preparing to welcome our first Little One. So hello Little One. Daddy and I are so excited you will be joining our family in 9 months. It is unreal and we will definalty need these next nine months to prepare. We can’t wait to meet you Little One.

No comments:

Post a Comment