Saturday, August 28, 2010

Worries...

Today was exhausting. I can tell my body needs more rest. As my pregnancy book put it this extra tiredness is due to little one growing he/she is taking most of my energy. I am very much so looking forward to a nap tomorrow. I find myself becoming a little more anxious as Monday approaches (we are headed to the Duke perinatal doctors). Work  is also  draining when I see miscarriages. I would have to say this is a fear that plagues me and I am sure many other new moms to be. The hardest thing is trying to relieve stress. I know right now my body can not handle it and it is not good for our little one. Bob is fantastic, he is a little nervous too. His worries are a little more on what is to happen after little one gets here. Psalm 55:22 says "Cast your cares on the Lord, He will sustain you." We are trusting in God to provide and show us His will. He hears the cries of our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment